Would you like help with your next hire?
Partnership Opportunity – Recruitment and Selection Plan
BROCK MBA Human Resources Students: Recruitment and Selection Service-Learning partnerships are available this Fall. This is a great opportunity to plan ahead and be ready for your next hire…
Student teams will complete all of the following components:
1. Identify recruitment and selection objectives for the organization along with key issues
2. Identify specific strategies to address the issues
3. Recommend recruitment methods and strategies
4. Recommend screening/testing processes
5. Recommend realistic job preview process to support recruitment processes
6. Evaluation techniques for the Recruitment & Selection Plan
This is a good fit for your organization if:
- You have a job that needs to be filled in the foreseeable future
- You are looking for the redevelopment of a job advertisement and job description
- You are looking to revamp your interviewing process
- You require a new candidate evaluation/rubric.
How this works:
For this partnership, the student teams will work as Consultants, booking appointments to meet with their client and accomplish the above tasks.
Projects are tied to a student’s overall course mark. We ask our partners to ensure they are available for the dates below as course schedule is not flexible and we want to ensure project success.
This is a very large project with tight (and inflexible) timelines. Please ensure that the contact person is able to respond quickly to student emails and with follow up information from meetings. The first meeting needs to be scheduled before October 15th in order to meet the timeline for rest of the project.
The project will conclude in mid-December and your Recruitment and Selection plan will be presented to you.
What you get:
Community partners will receive the customized Recruitment and Selection plan (details above).
Organizations/businesses interested in participating can follow this link (or cut and paste it into your browser):
…and register your request on-line. There are a limited number of spaces available.
Experiential Education Coordinator – Goodman School of Business
Brock University | Co-op, Career & Experiential Education
Niagara Region | 1812 Sir Isaac Brock Way | St. Catharines, ON L2S 3A1
brocku.ca | T 905 688 5550 x5933 | F 905 688 0631